Canada Goose Men’s Expedition Parka – Red
This expedition parka by Canada Goose has a thermal Experience Index (TEI) of 5 so is built for the most extreme -30 + temperatures and had been field tested for the coldest places on earth. Originally developed for scientists who worked in the Antarctica, this Expedition Parka is one of Canada Goose’s most iconic, warmest and durable parka’s featuring a highly functional collection of external pockets which are perfect for easy storage and hand warming. This jacket also features a coyote fur ruff surrounding a two-way adjustable tunnel hood with an adjustable bracing wire which reduces wind penetration by allowing you to adjust the size as the weather conditions dictate.
- Draw cord waist
- Four fleece-lined upper and lower pockets with zipper closure
- Mid-thigh length for maximum coverage and protection
- Two lower full-below snow pockets secured with Velcro® flaps
- Two upper chest pockets secured with Velcro® flaps - Storm flap over front zipper
- Heavy-duty, recessed, flexible rib-knit cuffs
- An elasticized nylon snow skirt
- Relaxed fit - see size guide
- TEI - Canada Goose developed the Thermal Experience Index (TEI) to help you find the warmth you want for the experience you seek in each of our products. Whether you need a lightweight jacket for active pursuits or a field-tested parka for the coldest places on earth, this five-point system is designed to help you make the right selection from our expansive collections.