Lightweight and eye-catching, the Fishing Standen jacket is a great all-rounder, ideal for those looking for a classic, practical jacket with a unique twist.
From the men's Spey Fishing collection, the Standen is inspired by the fly fishing culture on the Spey river in Scotland. A detachable hood, smart Sylkoil wax outer, multiple pockets and D-rings make this a great 'hands free' jacket - ideal for unpredictable weather. Classic Barbour features including large patch pockets, a zip-and-snap close front and a corduroy collar give the jacket a timeless look, while a slim fit and stylish, utility details add a modern, fashionable edge.
- Slim Fit
- 4oz Sylkoil, 100% waxed cotton
- 100% Cotton Barbour Tartan, 100% polyester in sleeve linings, 100% polyamide drip strip
- Inner lining Spey print
- Back length: 25.5-29.5ins | 65-75cms
- Size & fit
A fashion-forward, slim-lined style that's tailored to follow the shape of your body for a sleek but casual silhouette.
- Our most stylish and fashionable fit.
- A streamlined fit, designed to flatter.
- Strong attention to seam detail ensures the sleekest outline possible.
| ||XS||S ||M||L||XL||XXL|
|UK Chest size (inches)||40 ||42.5||44.8||47||49.6 ||52|
|EURO Chest size||40-42 ||44-46||48-50||52-54||56-58 ||60-62|
|Sleeve Length (inches)*||31 ||32||33||34||35 ||36|
See the Men's fit guide for more information on our other fits.
*Overarm measurement: from shoulder point to cuff