With no-nonsense looks and robust functionality, the Trooper is a versatile men's waxed jacket built for the outdoors.
Constructed with mediumweight Sylkoil waxed cotton quilted to an insulating 30g wadding and lightweight cotton lining, the Trooper is part of Barbour's winter-ready Storm collection. The cord-lined funnel collar can be folded down for a smart look on milder days or fully fastened to protect the face and neck, while Barbour's two-way zip is bolstered with tough stud fastenings to keep wind and rain at bay. Studded adjustable cuffs are also lined with corduroy for a luxurious feel against the skin and an alternative look with the cuffs turned up.
With a relaxed fit that's perfect for winter layering, the multi-pocketed Trooper gives plenty of room for keeping hands warm and essentials safe. Simple and contemporary, stylish touches include elbow patches, subtle leather branding and Barbour's signature tartan print to the lining.
- 6oz Sylkoil, 100% Waxed Cotton
- 100% Cotton Barbour Tartan lining boxed quilted onto 30g wadding for extra warmth
- Leather Barbour logo to centre back neck
- Back length: 31-33ins | 79-84cm
- Size & fit
A generous, comfortable fit with lots of room for movement and ideal for layering when you're out in the country.
- Relaxed and classic, this fit promises to stand the test of time.
- Our most versatile and practical fit.
- Designed with all ages and sizes in mind for a timeless fit.
| ||S ||M||L||XL||XXL|
|UK Chest size (inches)||48 ||50||52||55||58|
|EURO Chest size||44-46 ||48-50||52-54||56-58||60-62|
|Sleeve Length (inches)*||33.5 ||34||34.5||35||36|
See the Men's fit guide for more information on our other fits.
*Overarm measurement: from shoulder point to cuff