From the men's Classic capsule, the Marsdon is a traditionally styled men's waterproof jacket featuring a practical stowaway hood.
Made from a waterproof yet breathable fabric, this hard-working jacket offers lightweight protection without compromising on comfort and is constructed with taped seams, under-arm eyelets, a two-way front zip and studded storm fly front fastening. A relaxed fit and an adjustable drawcord at the waist ensures comfort with room for layering, making the Marsdon a great choice for year-round wear. Waist-height handwarmer pockets, a tartan lining and corduroy inner collar complete the classic Barbour look.
- Relaxed Fit
- 100% Polyamide (PU coating)
- 100% Cotton Barbour Tartan lining
- 100% Polyamide sleeve and drip strip lining
- Stowaway hood
- Back length: 32-33.5 ins | 82.2-85.8 cm
- Size & fit
A generous, comfortable fit with lots of room for movement and ideal for layering when you're out in the country.
- Relaxed and classic, this fit promises to stand the test of time.
- Our most versatile and practical fit.
- Designed with all ages and sizes in mind for a timeless fit.
| ||S ||M||L||XL||XXL|
|UK Chest size (inches)||48 ||50||52||55||58|
|EURO Chest size||44-46 ||48-50||52-54||56-58||60-62|
|Sleeve Length (inches)*||33.5 ||34||34.5||35||36|
See the Men's fit guide for more information on our other fits.
*Overarm measurement: from shoulder point to cuff