Smart and elegant, the Stirrup is a three-quarter length men's waterproof jacket from the equestrian-inspired Day at the Races capsule.
Proving that style needn't be sacrificed for substance, this flatteringly tailored overcoat is a summer shower saviour, thanks to its lightweight cotton outer, waterproof yet breathable drop lining and hardworking taped seams. Its clean lines and classic styling create a refined appearance, with elegant details including a fixed half belt, working cuff and neat button fastening. Barbour's equestrian heritage is evoked through the authentic Tattersall trim to the lining and under-collar, while handwarmer pockets, underarm eyelets and a zipped inner security pocket add practical finishing touches.
- Regular Fit
- 100% Cotton
- 100% Cotton Tattersall inner lining
- 100% Polyamide in sleeves & drop lined garment
- Back length: 35.5-37ins | 90.4-94cms
- Size & fit
A tailored, regular fit that's suitable for all occasions and leaves plenty of space for layering.
- Designed to suit everyone, from the city to the country.
- Stylish yet comfortable enough for ease of movement.
- A timeless fit that is versatile enough to be teamed with everything.
| ||S ||M||L||XL||XXL|
|UK Chest size (inches)||43.3 ||45.6||48||50.4||53|
|EURO Chest size||44-46 ||48-50||52-54||56-58||60-62|
|Sleeve Length (inches)*||32 ||33||34||35||36|
See the Men's fit guide for more information on our other fits.
*Overarm measurement: from shoulder point to cuff